Monday 12 September 2011

My 3 playing.

I love it when i see my 3 playing nice together it put a smile on my face it has been a long day my two girls Claire and sky have been at school and i took my son Christopher to see where his new childminder live he did not what to go. So i know he will like going there one's away :) after we when in to town done some shopping then me and Christopher when to the Rise Children's Centre and did creative kids going again tomorrow to do make and test but before then we have to go and do are food shopping when i take Christopher i always for get my shopping list then i forget what i need so hoping in 6 weeks time he will be going to the childminder on a Tuesday's :)                                                              

As you can see there having fun with the balloon that we got with Christopher book from cuski :)



When my son go to bed my two girls will be making there own tooth fairy boxes when he go to bed why they do that i will be doing a little house work more like moving my living room around can not keep everything in one spot for long so every 4 weeks i move my living room around.

This is what Claire and sky did when i was moving my living room around they made there tooth fairy boxes love how they have done them just have to do Christopher tomorrow before that we are making some cakes with Claire and sky will make some with Christopher on Wednesday when Claire and sky at school but making some fairy cakes and maybe more can not wait to eat them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment