Sunday 11 September 2011

                                               My Carry Potty!!!


I start to potty train my 24 month old son Christopher we won a  carry potty about 4 weeks ago we have used it just at home as my son has gone off potty training but will keep trying with him. click here to got to there page  My Carry Potty  is the best thing i  have won. I have told friends about there page. If you are a first time mum potty training it hard so popover and they can offer support and advice or pop to there website:




There is 3 colours:
Blue.
Pink.
Yellow.

My son Love's his Carry potty when i can start him Potty training again i will be take his  potty everywhere.


This is what it looks like  with the Carry Potty open i will put a video on my facebook page soon showing me putting water in the potty so you can see it do not leak when you close the Carry Potty. So if your little one do a wee or a poo in it will not leak when you are walking about in town till you find a toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment