Tuesday 13 September 2011

                                             My son christopher.


Been one long day for me and my 3 children my two girls Claire and Sky been to school. Sky when swimming with the school to day and had a good time. Claire and sky go swimming one's a week for swimming lessons my 8 year old Claire start in  stage 3 tomorrow she has moved up 2 stage in under a year. Sky is still in stage 1 but hoping with going swimming with the school she will move up soon. Me and my son Christopher been every where today when to town after taking girls to school then when up to Morrison's to do food shop then back home  had some lunch then back in to town as i for got to do something the first time then we when to the Rise children's centre for make and Teate my son Christopher helped make a fruit salad with 2 every children  but they what to eat the  fruit not make a fruit salad but they did my son loved eating it after.

Love's how his face looks but he had fun so that makes me one happy mummy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment