Tuesday 13 September 2011

   My two girls Claire and sky making cakes!!!
  Claire and sky after the cakes was all done.
 Tonight the two girls Claire and Sky made some nice cake's will a little help from with  put it in the oven and take out out of oven all there own work loved watching them work together making them was nice to see we have not had any yet we are going to eat one after we get back from swimming lesson so Christopher can have one at the same time as use. As a mum of 3 you have to think about what you have to do. I been told on buy Claire and Sky that they what to do there hello kitty going to be fun :)

        
This is wont they look like Thomas cakes!!!
        

 In  about 3 days time i will do a test cake to see what it will look like as i what to make Christopher birthday cake wish me luck. As it is getting let i am of to bed as good a long day tomorrow with Christopher when girls are at school :)




\Is of to bed know as we have a good day with my son Christopher. but before that i have to way but after hoping to pop in to town to take something back for my sister then to green buy my house as the children center

No comments:

Post a Comment