Friday 16 September 2011


                    My 3 claire, sky and christopher.


My two girls  claire and sky had fun at there swimming lesson been told my buy sky swimming teacher that sky maybe moving up to stage 2 have to wait for the phone call. I so hope she move's up she did so good to day i was so happy with claire and sky.



My son christopher had fun with the childminder  yesterday and i have a ok course but missed my little man so bad when i did not have him. :( But happy he has the day with me today. :) When i put him to bed last night he feel right to sleep how cute.
Last night i did a test cake to see what it would look like for my son christopher 2 birthday and it came out good see.
But his cake will have happy 2th birthday christopher on it this is just are test cake what me and girls claire and sky can not wait to eat it after school to day .

Today i am not doing a lot just house work what fun that is going to be with my son about.

When to the rise children's centre i took in some of the cake for them to till me what they think happy to say they all love it that was good going to make his birthday cake on friday night when he is in bed with claire and sky will let you know how that will go :) on friday when it is done.

Not long know till christopher will be in bed just have to run this bath then be bed for him a 6.30pm.

We just been out to take dog for a walk know home doing my blog before i run christopher bath then claire and sky bath.

Christopher and are dog crystal she not that hairy anymore she has had a hair cut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment