Tuesday 24 April 2012

                            My Review of the travel potty Bibs and stuff Potette Plus.

I got this for my 2 year old son as i have just start potty training  at home but today i let him got out in big boys pants and need a potty that was not to big i looked all over the web to fine a good potty that i did not need to empty the wee out of from talking to friends and looking online i fine this travel potty i got  this today but my son has used it 3 time when i was out in town this morning it was easy to use easy to put the liners on to.
The Bibs & Stuff Pottete folds away neatly into a compact bag and can be taken out ready for use in second, a perfect travel potty.
In Boots there cost £13.99 comes with 3 Disposable biodegradable liners.
in Kiddcare cost £10.99 RRP £14.99


.The liners are leak proof and airtight.
.Super absorbent and fragracned.



In the photo you can see the Potette plus liners in the pack.


Boots cost £10.47.
Kiddicare £9.95 RRP £10.25


I got my from boots as i got the pack at same time as i got the potty.






This is the potty with the liner on it is so easy to put it on the potty and so easy to take the liner of the potty.










My son on the potette plus potty he like it as when he has weed in the potty he can not see the wee as the liner has absorbent the wee in the liner.







My son next to the potty as you can see he likes it so much as it is so easy to use the potty he can get on and off with out my help. I so happy i have found a potty that is not to big i have it under my sons pushchair.








The bag the potty go in to so you can keep it all clean.







It is so easy to set up it will fit up to 3 liners at a time so it is ready for the next time you need it so it will all ways ready for you it.




































No comments:

Post a Comment