Saturday 17 September 2011

              My Review for the MAM sport cup.


My Review on my son Christopher MAM sport cup. We have 2 sport cup one for milk and one for squash. When Christopher got the MAM sport cup he put his bottles in the bin and would just use the MAM sport cup. We are happy they do not leak as he take it to bed with him with milk in it.


This is one of his MAM  sport cup i would say buy one as they do not leak. We have had are first one know over 1 month. I got Christopher 2nd on in the post Friday and we have used it and that one has not leaked. So happy with there sport cup and getting a 3rd on in two weeks.  if you what to get your little one off the bottle and move to a sport cut got to http://www.facebook.com/mambabyuk That will take you to there page on facebook page you can get on to there online shop from there page.


£5.99 each on MAM website.
As a mum to 3 i wish i know more about MAM before. Know i start to use MAM on my son Christopher before him my two girls Claire and sky was on bottle that leaked but know i have find MAM UK i will keep using there sport cup and i will let people know how good there sport cup are.

No comments:

Post a Comment