Monday 30 April 2012

                           Making nice cookies for my 3 kids.






I love to cook cakes and cookies for me and claire, sky, christopher i make cakes and cookies most days of the week as my kids love my cookies i make them. I have to make sure we have cookies in the house every day. but i do love to eat the cookies i have to make more when i make them as i love cookies eat them after they have cooked i like them when there nice and warm. I you like cookie here is the how i make them.

           Chocolate chip cookies.
Preparation time 10 Minutes     Baking time  12 minutes

90g Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
75g Caster Sugar
65g Brown Sugar
1 Eggs
75g Self-Raising Flour
112g Plain Flour
142g Chocolate chips
1 Tablespoon Milk


1. Beat butter, essence and sugars in small bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, beat in egg. Stir in flours, chocolate chips and milk.

2. Drop heaped tablespoons of mixture onto lightly greased baking trays, about 3cm (1in) apart.

3. Bake in moderate oven about 12 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. stand on trays 5 minutes then lift onto wire racks to cool.

Makes: About 18
They are suitable to freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment